[oletrucks] Listen! I'm torque'n here

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Listen! I'm torque'n here
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:58:48 -0700
Hi Paul,

My shop manual lists torques of 70 to 80 pounds for half tons, 115 to
125 fps for 3/4 to one tons, and 200 to 225 for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 ton
trucks.  Maybe it's different for your year?  Hope I'm not being
redundant here, as I'm a day behind on the digest.

Paul wrote, "Where does one find fastener torquing specs for Task Force
trucks? I wanted
to button down the U-bolts holding the springs to the axle housing on
the
rear of my truck."

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside