Re: [oletrucks] Authorized California Weighmaster?

To: Hudson29@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Authorized California Weighmaster?
From: John & Vicki Garton <wishful@syix.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:20:32 -0700
Paul,

A truck scale can certify the weight of your truck. Also known as a
public scale. They usually charge about $5 for the service.  With that
you get a piece of paper with your truck's weight. These scales are
certified by the county weightmaster to be accurate. I believe this will
satisfy the DMV. Living in California, I can relate to your frustration.
Sometimes I would love to tell them where to stick all there rules and
regulations.

John Garton