Re: [oletrucks] Authorized California Weighmaster?

To: <Hudson29@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Authorized California Weighmaster?
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:16:05 -0700
Hi Paul and other ol truckers,
I've been down this road with the folks at DMV....  Tell them you are
registering a HISTORICAL VEHICLE.  There is no differentiation between
passenger and commercial in this class and they will forget all about the
weight cert.  I did all this at CSAA (AAA) on both my '55-1 and my '46.

Do people have to be jerks before they are hired at DMV or do they change
after they're hired?

Whitney H.