Re: [oletrucks] Harbor Freight

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Harbor Freight
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:46:20 -0700
Hi all,

Harbor Freight sells major name brand products as well as off-shore
products.  I ordered my Quincy 5hp two stage compressor through them.  I
saved about $600 compared to the local distributors price (Roger's Machine)
for the same unit.

I called Quincy to ask if the units they sell through Harbour Freight are
the same quality as those sold through distributors.  They are indeed the
same machines.  When one places an order with HF they contact Quincy who
builds the machine and drop-ships direct to the customer.  Any problems and
you deal directly with Quincy.  I have an outstanding cast iron American
made compressor for not that much more than the aluminum head Costco type.

Stephen
'50 Suburban
'58 Fleetside