RE: [oletrucks] Cab Repair

To: "'Mike Stone'" <mrston@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Cab Repair
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:39:16 -0500
Mike,

I had to patch the area around my windshield too and I had to cut out the
bad areas with some small cutoff wheels in a pencil grinder and then bend my
own patches out of some sheet metal I bought at the hardware store.  Try to
get some copper wedged up in back of the patch before you weld it back in
place and just be patient and weld slowly because the metal in that area is
not very thick.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas