[oletrucks] Fentons/Offenhauser

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fentons/Offenhauser
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:24:10 -0600
Concerning the recent thread on Fenton modifications and Offenhauser
intakes:
I did some measureing last night comparing the original intake/exhaust to
the Fentons and to the Clifford intake which I will be installing.  The
bosses and flanges on the Fentons are pretty close (not perfect) to what the
original measures.  I could make the Fentons work with my original intake
with not much work.  This makes sense to me since the Fentons were probably
designed to work with the original intake.  Therefore it is my contention
that the problem is due to the offending Offy, not a Fenton foulup.  BTW, it
appears I will be able to make the Clifford/Fenton combo work with not to
much work.