Re: [oletrucks] Wiper Motor

To: STELLMAN@noex.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiper Motor
From: ldfinley@juno.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:32:27 -0500
Here's what I did with mine.  Just below where the new wiper motor hangs
is a "U" shaped support bracket that runs from the firewall to the bottom
of the dash.  The "L" shaped bracket that you are talking about will hang
about 1/8" or so, below the "U" shaped support.  Drill a small hole
through the "U" shaped support bracked that is lined up with the hole of
the "L" shaped bracket, run the long bolt through both, and then tighten
them to your satisifaction.

And you are right, the instructions that come with the wiper motor are
worthless.

Happy Wipering!

Larry Finley
Okla City, OK