Re: [oletrucks] in texas

To: Charles Walker <cwalker@tarkington.isd.esc4.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] in texas
From: Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:28:46 -0400
No FRIGGIN' way ANYONE would MAKE me crush my stuff!!! I live in AMERICA!
and if I want to keep MY STUFF  after liquidating MY BUSINESS, I'M KEEPIN
IT!

...AND I'LL SELL it, TOO!
of course, I WILL declare it as untaxed income at the end of the year, and
pay what additional taxes may be owed, but DON'T tell me to CRUSH it!!!

I would challenge that E.P.A.hole for SURE!

Tom Volpe
'55-2nd (still on blocks)