Re: [oletrucks] in texas

To: "Charles Walker" <cwalker@tarkington.isd.esc4.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] in texas
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:51:15 -0700
    I wouldn't believe everything you hear about those "EPA liberals."
Social Security doesn't get revoked, you simply pay taxes on income beyond a
certain level.  There must be more to the story than was posted.  I keep
running across a whole mess of these outrageous stories about what our
government does.  They're beginning to sound a like.  "Some guy's got a yard
full of beautiful old trucks and the government (read EPA, local pointy
headed planners, county zoning guys, et. al) says they've got to be
crushed."  starting to get a little familiar to me.

Dave  '49  3100  235  3window
Portland, Oregon
draphael@teleport.com