Re: [oletrucks] Cab Repair

To: "Mike Stone" <mrston@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Repair
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 22:21:52 -0700
Mike-

My '50 was the same way.  I didn't think I'd ever get it opened more than
just a crack, but soaked it good with WD-40, inside and out.  Little by
little, I got it to loosen up, and now it has 3 settings.  Opens up very
easily, as a matter of fact.  Just takes time and patience.  When I finally
did get it opened up all the way, I found the screen looked brand new.
Serves as my air conditoner for these hot Texas days!

Used the same technique on the choke and throttle cables.  They were stuck,
but with a little WD-40 and a lot of patience, they finally broke loose.
Good luck!

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window