Re: [oletrucks] AD suspension mods

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD suspension mods
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:15:36 -0700
Perry & all:
    When I remeasured I found that you are right on the money.
    I plan to pick up this front end right away.  I'll keep everyone up to
speed on my porogress.
    I want to a cruise last night.  There was a Task Force GMC there.  I
looked down into the engine compartment o check out the width between the
frame rails.  WOW,  was I envious?  You guys got tons of space  The AD frame
with a small block looks cramped in comparison.

Mark Self
'55 1st 5-window