Re: [oletrucks] 52 GMC

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 52 GMC
From: Ross Piercey <ross-piercey@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:56:10 -0600
Just went out and looked at the inside of the 52 gmc cab I just finished
stripping and the paint sure looks like a medium grey to me on the areas
were the sun could not fade it, maybe it looks sort of grey/brown on
open spots like the dash because after all the years of Uv from the sun
it fades. Now as for the exact color grey i'll have to leave that to the
pros to answer.

Ross
51 Chevy 1T LB