[Top] [All Lists]

[oletrucks] Revers Flow Muffler

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Revers Flow Muffler
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 16:05:01 -0500
Does anyone know what the term reverse flow means in reference to
mufflers. I saw this mentioned in a mag article on building a 200 horse
235 as well as heard someone specify it as if it is a type of muffler.

Thanks, Grant

oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>