[oletrucks] (no subject)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: Samsred72@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:08:23 EST
Before I get one thing prematurely ahead of another...I have a couple of
questions.
    1.  Who would be a good contact about "original" show criteria?  I want
to decide the "give-ups" particularly pertaining to safety.
    2.  My headliner center bow "floats" across the middle of the roof, but a
screw-on trim divider does fasten to this bow to separate two halves of
headliner material.  I thought that I understood this...early or late '49?
The question arises from the fact that I do not have "Thriftmaster" plates on
the hood (early '49), and other's comments on what "fastens to the roof"
really means.

Sam
'49 3100