Re: [oletrucks] Tie rod and drag link ball replacement

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tie rod and drag link ball replacement
From: "Bret Nemeth" <ChevyPickup@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 20:36:20 -0500
I drilled mine out on a Bridgeport miller. I forget what size drill I used.
Start with a small drill and open it up a little at a time if you don't have
a miller, so you don't hit any metal in the link that you are working on.
When you get close to the same dia. as the hole in the arm you should be
able to press out the ball.

Your right about the bottom visible diameter being larger than the shaft. I
didn't find it that hard to machine.

Bret