Re: [oletrucks] Rear End Primer

To: Max Power <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear End Primer
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 18:31:34 -0800
Max,

My wife still wonders why I get a high when going to a junk yard, as a matter a
fact
one day I was having one of those really bad days and was ready to explode, she
just
sent to the junk yard on Saturday morning. I went and came back a new man. She
now
recognizes the therapeutic power of junk yards and working in the garage.

Antonio,
'53 3100