[oletrucks] AD panel gas tanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD panel gas tanks
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:04:00 EST
My brother Brian asked me to ping the list on this:

He has a 49 panel that he is doing now that needs a gas tank.

He has a 58 panel that is just a parts truck that has a good gas tank; he
also has a handle on a 47 pickup with a good gas tank.

1--Would the 58 panel gas tank fit in the 49 panel with minor mods?

2--Since the 47 gas tank was under the frame like the panels, would this tank
work on the 49 panel with minor mods.

He's found several of the "correct" panel tanks but they are more than $200
ea. used.

Thanks for any assistance,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban