Re: [oletrucks] steering box

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] steering box
From: "Gramps" <gramps@stlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:15:31 -0600
I used the one the Chevy Duty sells and it works great. No the front whell
doesn't rub. It does require some welding and fabracation to get it all to
work. IT also requires that the shocks are reversed. Instead of pointing
forward they point backwards. You reverse the left & right lower ones and
re-mount the top ones. You would also need a couple of u-joint and a shaft
that does not come with the kit. You have to notch the inter fender to allow
the shat to pass through. All in all I am very happy with the setup. PLan on
it taking a weekend to get it installed and it is much easier if the front
end is removed.