Re: [oletrucks] Motor mounts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor mounts
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:53:19 PST
William,

     Thanks for the reply, It's always a little comforting to know that
someone on the list has experience in an upcoming job. If you don't mind
clarifying, your post raised a couple of other questions.
    So here goes, is a Super Ride 11 the type of ifs you istalled? and if
so, did you have to set your mounts back a little for your oil pan to clear
your crossmember and did that put your distributor too close to your
firewall?

Jeff Davis
'51 custom