[oletrucks] Re: Tires and wheels

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Tires and wheels
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:53:31 -0800
Mike-

I haven't tried mounting the clips, but I have heard of doing it that way.
My plan for the moment is to buy the 16" one piece baby moon/beauty ring
hubcaps from Whitney.  As far as the year or model of these rims, I don't
know, but the junk yard had an endless supply of them.  I did have to use a
1/4 inch spacer on the front.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)