Re: [oletrucks] Well i bought one!

To: "Norm" <dahorse@jvlnet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Well i bought one!
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 18:16:58 -0800
I saw my new project.....

Norm-

Congratulations.  I've had my truck for a year, and recently bought another
one for my lady.  Sounds like you got a really good project to work with.
Mine was basically rust free also, and I have really been happy about that.

My '50 3/4 ton came with a floor shift, but the '56 3/4 ton had the shift on
the column originally.  I'm sure someone will clarify that for you.

Good luck, and keep us informed on the progress.

Smokey

'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)