[oletrucks] 58 Chev 1/2 ton Pickup For Sale

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Chev 1/2 ton Pickup For Sale
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 04:33:53 -0500 (EST)
Hi All,
Instead of money for a job done I ended up with a 58
Chev Pickup with a big back window, no motor, long step
side that is in good cond. Cab corners has patch job started,
doors, bed and back fenders in good shape. Front fenders
are under the hood, rad, and grill. The last three in good
shape. The big back window is in great shape. Has all the
running gear with a three on the tree tranny.
Last spring I hauled in one trailer load of motors and two
trailer loads of parts from a salvage yard that was shutting
down. This do not make my better half happy. If I drag
one more old pickup in I may be sleeping in it and winter
is coming on and old ugly fat men freeze easy. So anyway
if anybody needs a new truck here it is. I have $650. in
labor in this little jewel. Make me a offer I can't refuse.
This is located in the upper Texas Panhandle near Amarillo.
Email me off list if interested.
Thanks
Bill Porter