RE: [oletrucks] Wheel Spacers

To: "'Eric and Linda St.Phillips'" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wheel Spacers
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:44:20 -0800
If you are not concerned about how sharp of a left turn you
can make, the quick fix for this is to adjust the "stop" screw
on the driver's side of the front axle to make it hit just
before the tire touches the valve assembly.

A question:  Does your GMC have a stock (i.e.. Pontiac) V8?
If so, what power steering pump are you using?  Someday
I would like to add power steering to my 57 GMC V8 and have
liberated a power steering pump & mounting hardware from
a 56 Pontiac that was about to be crushed.  Just wondering
if this pump (assuming it works at all, it did have fluid
in it when removed) would run the drag link power steering
system.