Re: [oletrucks] Pullin' The Doors?

To: <Hudson29@aol.com>, <old-chevy-truck@onelist.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pullin' The Doors?
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 02:17:38 -0500
I had a body man tell me to drill an 1/8" hole right through the hinges
(hinge and backing plate)  before removing to use later as for alignment.

When replacing the door just turn the bit around and use as drift pin to put
the door right back where it was!  Provided your alignment is correct in the
beginning!

Good Luck!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)