Re: [oletrucks] Spray can match for steering column?

To: chico.woodhill@zensearch.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spray can match for steering column?
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 07:25:22 EST

<<  I need a color match for
 the steering column in an AD. Is this paint used anywhere else in ...
 the cab besides the steering wheel and column?

DuPont 8540 is a good match.  It is also used on the gearshift remote
control.  I have a paint package with all this info which I sell comercially.
 chips, old and new mixable numbers.  Ping me off list for further info.
Bob ADler
Adler's Antique Autos, Inc.