Re: [oletrucks] Howdyaget an "Easy Out" Out?

To: Hudson29@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Howdyaget an "Easy Out" Out?
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 07:56:07 EST
In a message dated 11/26/99 3:21:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Hudson29@aol.com writes:

<<
     I'm back to work today on the same broken bolt that stymied me several
 weeks ago.... it looks like a metallic five pointed star
 is imbedded in the broken bolt. It is very tough, and even the new Cobalt
 drills won't touch it, >>

The Walton Company makes tap extractors which are like easy outs but have
extendable fingers that go into the flutes to unscrew the broken tap.   If
you want to call me during working hours (NY EST) I'll get their number off
the box.
Bob ADler
518 733 5749