[oletrucks] rear end question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rear end question
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:48:39 PST
hi,
  i know this question has been answered a million times over, but im now in
the possition i didnt think i ever would be. becuase my parents (im 17) want
to get me a new rear end becuase the caddy i have now has a different bolt
patteren as the chevy i have in front. and they want them to be the same,
becuase i only have one spare tire to carrry. my question is, what chevy
rear end will be almost, if not, a direct bolt in to my stock  leaf springs
and shocks, and everything (5 lug)? and, if i  get one of the disk brake
kits for the front, can i pull the rotors off the same camaro/firebird and
use them with the kit? how bout the calipers? im planning on getting the kit
either from pickups northwest, or No Limit. thanks for any help, it is
greatly appreciated.
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200