Re: [oletrucks] Chrome trim

To: little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com, chevy1@jps.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chrome trim
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 06:47:45 EST
>  have shiny window molding on my 1949   but i know
>  its not chrome but id bet it wasnt stainless steal either

The shiny window moldings both inside and out were stainless factory items on
AD trucks.  WS center divider was SS.  Headlight rings or doors were SS but I
have seen plated Cr also, although these may not be fqctory.  Test by using a
magnet.  some SS is not attracted, other type ss is weakly attracted.  Mild
steel attracts the most.

Bob ADler