Re: [oletrucks] Chrome trim

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chrome trim
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 07:30:52 -0800
Well if they didn't make Stainless Steel Grilles from the factory then I
must have an after market one?  I pulled it from a custom AD that was loaded
with Stainless parts. The truck had Stainless window trim "doors and
windows", Stainless glove box and center dash area "above and below ash
tray.  Two of the bars are dented but I'm hunting for replacement.  I've
also discovered some Stainless Steel grilles at swap meets that had been
painted at one time but the paint was flaking off due to poor paint prep.
They are out there!