RE: [oletrucks] Seat Cover - Do It Yourself

To: mrphilco@mail.wko.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, dthomas@series2000.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Seat Cover - Do It Yourself
From: Leapofath@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:28:30 EST
I originally sent an email just to Dave but thought I'd open it up to anyone
else who might also have the expertise.  I would like to know how (and
materials used) to pad the interior of my bench seat.  The previous owner of my
truck outweighed my by about 200# so the seat lists to the left causing me to
slide into the door when I make a right turn ;>(  I would like to do the work
myself to save a buck.  Thanks in advance.
Cat
'59 Apache Fleetside