Re: [oletrucks] rear end parts

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear end parts
From: advent@thuntek.net
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 15:55:25 -0700
Any spring shop can make these for you. They are cheap, too. Also the dealer
sells the vent. I can't remember what size it is, but it might be eighth inch
pipe. Stick a pencil in the hole to make a mark on the wood, then truck on down
to yer local chebby dealer and have them match it up. Those little critters
didn't change much at all. The motto: "If it works, don't change the design".
It'll cost you a whole whopping buck and some change!