[oletrucks] A Gentle Suggestion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] A Gentle Suggestion
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:19:36 EST
    For the last month or so I have continuously been several days to a week
behind on my oletruck digests, and in my hurry to catch up noticed that I
have been spending an inordinant amount of time scrolling, scrolling,
scrolling. The plain fact is that the vast majority of the lines of each
digest are just thoughtlessly repeated copies of previous posts.
    A lot of us have set our email system to repeat the entire previous post
to which we are replying when we reply to an email. So we get something like:

Yeah, right! (our contribution)