Re: [oletrucks] A Gentle Suggestion

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A Gentle Suggestion
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:06:23 -0600
Relevant points with one left out.. reply at the TOP of the post rather than
after it. With 100+ emails a day, its so much nicer when we do that. Another
annoyance.. digest subscribers who whine about off-topic posts that were
made at least a week previous. Remember you are subscribing to the digest
and thus are not participating in the answer portion of the list since most
answers come within 6-12 hours of the original post. Something that was said
a week ago for those who are subscribed in real time has been forgotten for
at least a week if not longer! All that being said, you guys are great and I
am enjoying the list immensely. I ask a question that I need an immediate
answer to, and I get it right away and from people who have been there. I
need all the help on this frame up restoration I can get!

Deve
50 3100