Re: [oletrucks] A Gentle Suggestion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A Gentle Suggestion
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:11:11 EST
  What I find interesting about this discussion, and others like it I've read
in different areas on the Net, is they (discussions) always center around one
of two things....a "waste of bandwidth" and proper quoting.

  I wonder if we stopped emailing about the waste of BW, we'd actually save
some.

  My preference?  Quote with as much relevant info as you can/want to.  If
someone needs more info, they can ask, wouldn't be the first time the same
question was asked over and over, would it?

  Mike