Re: [oletrucks] ' 79 305 and S-10 motor mounts

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ' 79 305 and S-10 motor mounts
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:06:39 -0700

I'm not a proponent of the 305, but doesn't if get better than 2 mpg?

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

ADvent@thuntek.net@autox.team.net on 02/18/2000 03:28:58 PM

Please respond to ADvent@thuntek.net

Sent by:  owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net

To:   Andy Johns <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
cc:   oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

everything else being equal, the 305 will give you about 2 mpg.