Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder For Patch Panels

To: ross-piercey@home.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mig Welder For Patch Panels
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:39:42 EST
In a message dated 2/22/00 5:27:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ross-piercey@home.com writes:

> Just looked at the flanger on the Eastwood site and it does look kind of
>  under powered with the short handles, where could I get the pneumatic
>  tool you talked about. Btw I will butt weld the panels if it is the best
>  way to go, but if a easier way is possible then, why not do it.
>  thxs for the comments.
>
>  Ross 51 Chevy 3/4 LB

  This may have been mentioned in an earlier reply, but one advantage to butt
welding is that you leave no place for water/moisture, etc., to get in and
start rusting again.  Butt welding may take more time fitting, but I think
it's worth it in the long run.

Mike