[oletrucks] subframe id

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] subframe id
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:06:04 CST
You camaro subframe guys out there, I have a question.  How do you identify
a camaro subframe.  I'm pretty sure its a front steer.  It has the groove
along the left inner frame rail.  I can't figure out more specifically.  I
need to know so I can rebuild the thing.  The lower control arm bushings are
the main difference I think.  After I get this thing rebuilt, what
backspacing do you have to use for a tf truck?  Need to order wheels also.

thanks again folks,
Justin
55 tf rod