Re: [oletrucks] 49 test drive

To: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 49 test drive
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 14:29:36 -0400
Brad,
   On your coolant loss problem, what does your gage read? One thought is
not to fill the radiator all the way. I leave a inch or so from the top to
allow for expansion. If it runs out try not topping off but assume it's
found it's level at running temp. This assumes your gage stays around 180.
   I have used the sway bar and found it great. It is made by Adco (sp?). It
keeps the truck very flat in corners and is a day and night difference from
the panel sway bar I used to run. Bolts in with stock mounting holes. I did
have a problem with breaking a link and loosing the urethane bushings.
Others I found were slightly different and I tried to get Heavy Chevy, who
sold me the bar to get me replacements for four months with no luck . This
March I saw a Adco booth a the Moroso All Chevy show while in Florida and
asked about buying replacements. They told me that their bars a guaranteed
for life and new links arrived at my house within two days, no charge. I
will soon be on the level again.

Grant,