[oletrucks] Show trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Show trucks
From: "dph55@pdq.net" <dph55@PDQ.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:45:55 -0500
I have learned to appreciate all forms of custom, hot rod, restified,
modified, restored, over-restored, perfect, near perfect, etc. forms of old
truck adoration. I don't do all those; I just like looking at the work of
others. At least they are doing something to keep an old truck or at least
part of it going down the road and out of the scrap pile. It does bother me a
bit to see someone take a near perfect, very well maintained original or older
restoration with all its proper parts and start burning holes and modifying
which they could more easily do with an incomplete truck with a good body
minus drive train. I like to see the complete units preserved.
Of course the hard core hot rodders will pay more for them than most of us
will so..........

Dave Handley
51 GMC 5 window