[oletrucks] Big Day!

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Big Day!
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:06:15 -0500
    Well it's been 2 years this month since I first pushed ACE up into
the shop. I lot of work has passed by since then. Body work, new front
and rear ends, and a lot of cleaning.
    Now for the first time since I pushed it in I was able to push it
back out again! It sure was great to see it in the light of day, as well
as to be able to back up and take a good look at the progress.
    Anybody that cares to see can cruize by my site and click on "In the
Shop"
                    http://www.milezone.com/terry

Terry & Ace