Re: [oletrucks] Shop Questions

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shop Questions
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 23:52:41 -0400
Deve, we use Duplex Air compressors in commercial buildings all the time!
It will work fine, just cost more to run.

Ventilation.....you need it!  If you put a fan in with "backdraft" dampers
they will only open when the fan is on (don't require any extra wiring).
Don't forget, in order to take air out, you have to bring air in.  So you
will also need an intake damper (motorized) across the room  that is
interlocked with the fan "on" switch.  Grainger's sell them.  Please be
careful with the paint fumes they are HIGHLY flammable, you could have a
flash fire with the smallest spark, especially when it is to thick to see!
All commercial paint booths are wired using EXPLOSION PROOF lights,
switches, motors and wiring, which is VERY expensive!

Good Luck and be Safe!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)