[oletrucks] May 25-27 Truck Show Info???

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] May 25-27 Truck Show Info???
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 12:52:07 EDT
Hey list...

Anybody have information on the Antique Truck Show that will be held in Valley
Forge, PA May 25 thru 27???  I would definitely love to attend this show.  I
need to know where it's being held at (& directions from NJ/PA Turnpike entrace
#28), show times, etc.  Also, is there a "good" day to go?  I work Monday thru
Saturday, and will be more than likely to get either Thursday or Friday off --
which is a better day to attend???  Many thanks in advance.

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)