Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor Update

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor Update
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 01:31:18 -0400
Home Depot carries their own Husky brand, 60 gallon single stage compressor for
$399 and you save on
any shipping charges.  They also carry the one I just bought, an 80 gallon,
2-stage DeVilbiss, 175
maximum psi, 17.4 cfm @ 100 psi.  You will never run out of air!  All for $799,
not cheap but spread
it over the next 10 years and all the body work, blasting, painting etc.  In
the immortal words of
Tool-Time-Tim, "there's no substitute for power".

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100
72 Chevy Malibu