Re: [oletrucks] Chassis Paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chassis Paint
From: jspoon@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:46:18 -0400

has anyone tried the Eastwood paints for the chassis?

They have a Corroless primer that is supposed to neutralize rust
then a chassis black paint that is supposed to be durable (they say...)

Internal: Jay Witherspoon/Austin/IBM@IBMUS     T/L 678-8822
External: jspoon@us.ibm.com     (512) 838-8822
numeric pages: 800-946-4646, pin 170-8857
text pages: 1708857@mobilecomm.net
    or: http://www.mobilecomm.com/message/

"Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>@autox.team.net on 05/20/2000
07:13:01 AM