Re: [oletrucks] rear axle won't come out

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear axle won't come out
From: jspoon@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:29:11 -0400

Just to let you know how I resolved this...  I got a block of wood and and
hammer and tapped the end of the axle until the C clip fell.
Unfortunately, at this point I could not pull the axle back out without
some help.  So I used my slide hammer to pull the axle back out past the
area it was sticking on.  This makes me think something may be wrong that
the axle would not go in far enough to work the C clip.  Guess I may find
out more when I start putting it all back together...

Internal: Jay Witherspoon/Austin/IBM@IBMUS     T/L 678-8822
External: jspoon@us.ibm.com     (512) 838-8822
numeric pages: 800-946-4646, pin 170-8857
text pages: 1708857@mobilecomm.net
    or: http://www.mobilecomm.com/message/