Re: [oletrucks] horn on '53

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] horn on '53
From: Guy Francis <guyf@waterford.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:21:02 -0600
All this talk about what the original horn should be got me thinking. I have
two 46 pickups. One is a 1/2 ton the 3/4. One has a double trumpet horn that
was mounted on the firewall where the heater hoses come out, the other was a
smaller single opening horn mounted by the generator on the frame. I don't know
if ether one is original or not or where they should be mounted. If anyone
knows or has a photo that they could show me would be helpful.
And speaking about what's original or not. I have 15 inch rims on my 1/2 ton (6
lug). I have heard that 16 in. was standard. Can anyone tell me which rim size
is right and maybe what the best tire size is to make it look correct. Thanks.

Guy Francis
46 3100
Provo, Ut.