Re: [oletrucks] vacuum advance

To: Advdesign1@aol.com, bkn6@airmail.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vacuum advance
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:44:10 EDT
Advdesign1@aol.com writes:

<< Wouldn't Chevy duty want to know that they have a problem with their
supplier?
   Did they make good on the replacements?  what are the details? >>

Likewise, Chevy Duty made good on the three bad VA units I got from them.
All had a sticker that said "Made in China".  They told me the same thing,
they got a bad batch from their supplier.  I guess some things never change.
Overall, I am very pleased with Chevy Duty and have spent many dollars with
them over the years.  I will continue to use them first whenever I can.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX