[oletrucks] The Great Race 2000

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, JGregg@dcmde.dla.mil
Subject: [oletrucks] The Great Race 2000
From: PJMONES@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:28:40 EDT
This past Sunday I had the opportunity to see The Great Race 2000 as it
passed through Holyoke, Massachusetts. The Great Race is a vintage auto race
from Boston, Massachusetts, to Sacramento, California. Covers a 4,000 mile
odyssey featuring the most beautiful back roads in America. Forty plus cities
host pit stops, lunches or overnight stops.  Holyoke, MA hosted the first
overnight stay. I have posted pictures on the web of these classic racers. Go
to:

http://www.zing.com/album/?albumlist=0&tstart=0&tpics=20&tshowall=0&tnewonly=0
&id=4294231591&tcols=4

Also if you want more infor or to see if the race passes through your state,
go to: www.greatrace.com

Thanks,
Pete
'53 3600