RE: [oletrucks] Dome light?

To: "'glperry'" <glperry@fwi.com>, oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Dome light?
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:49:38 -0500
Most modern vehicles use a ground switch at the doors to operate the dome
light but on these old trucks the light is always grounded to the cab so you
need to run the 12 volt feed to the light through a switch at the door.  I
bought some appliance door switches at Home Depot or Lowes and wired them
in.  Works fine.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas