Re: [oletrucks] AD hood body work

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD hood body work
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:39:53 -0500
I would think if you dont do it on the truck while latched down, you might
have a very unpleasant surprise when re-installing it due to heat changing
the metal. But if its guaranteeed to work that way, then great!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html